New features for the SAST SUITE: the SAST Enhanced SoD and Control Reporting.
Every company that needs to redesign its authorizations after an audit knows the challenges: perplexed in the screening and analysis of all identified risks. Our new features for the SAST SUITE enable you to periodically report your risks and mitigations – fast and intuitively.
The combination of critical processes (SoD = segregation of duties), is often difficult to identify and the roll characteristics historically documented is barely transparent. The AKQUINET GRC Suite “SAST” has long proved its value for the SoD conflict analysis.
Now AKQUINET offers new features that allow to detect and analyze SoD conflicts not only once. With the “SAST Enhanced SoD and Control Reporting”, you now have an internal risk control tool that provides regular reporting of your risks and mitigations.
All this is controlled and monitored by responsible persons, which you can setup in the SAST risk management. With the use of the “SAST Enhanced SoD and Control Reporting”, these responsible persons get an absolutely transparent and intuitive solution for SoD analysis and control – integrated in Microsoft Excel and based on the analysis results of the SAST SUITE.
Advantages for you:
- The new features are based on the proven SoD analysis of the AKQUINET GRC Suite “SAST”
- Automatic generation of the SoD matrix and all related reporting details in Excel
- Overview of all conflicts and detailed analysis
- Various reporting procedures and integrated control process
- Possibility for individual post processing
Advantages of the new features at a glance:
- Interactive with drill-down function
- Intuitive to use
- Use of well-known SoD analysis tools: SAST SoD Matrix and SAST Policy
- Time saving through control mechanisms
- Fast implementation
You are interested in the new reporting features? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Authorization Consulting, AKQUINET