SAP protection in real-time with the SAST SECURITY RADAR.
We show you how easy it is to respond in an emergency with the AKQUINET SAST SECURITY RADAR. In the area of corporate crime, more and more companies are coming to realize they still have work to do when it comes to prevention and response.
In the past two years, more than one third of companies in Germany were affected by corporate crime and for large companies, this figure rises to almost half. According to Robert Mueller, director of the FBI, there are only two kinds of companies: those that have already been hacked, and those that will be. The larger and more complex the company structure, the more likely such damage is to be detected only by “Inspector Chance”.*
There can never be a 100% protection. However, for your SAP systems at least, you can get considerably closer to this target – as our customers can also confirm.
The AKQUINET GRC Suite “SAST” offers security at all levels, and our latest module, the SAST SECURITY RADAR, even reports security incidents in your SAP systems in real-time. As a result, we have also been able to win over “Initiative Mittelstand,” which for the second time in succession, awarded the solution the “Best of IT-Security” innovation prize.
- The SAST software is integrated in your SAP system and fully functioning within just a few hours.
- You do not need any additional hardware.
- Real-time monitoring can be carried out locally on every system or from a central system.
- Immediate response to events in the form of information via the SAST app or e-mail.
- Filter rules reduce your log lines to a few hundred security-critical events per day.
- If required, our experts support you in limiting this to a few events per day for which actual investigation is needed.
- Adaptability to your own specific requirements with just a few mouse clicks.
Would you like to accelerate your response time in critical situations, but lack the resources? With the Managed SAP Security Service from AKQUINET, we take over the day-to-day protection of your SAP systems and you are reliably informed by us within an hour about every security-relevant incident. On the basis of our weekly and monthly reports, you have the security of your SAP systems well in hand and can focus fully on your day-to-day business.
Curious? If so, ask our advice: firstname.lastname@example.org